5 ‘Beautiful Chickens’ Books to Give Away
We’ve 5 copies of Beautiful Chickens you could win.
You may have seen the rather egg-cellent books of “Beautiful Chickens” by Christie Aschwanden. It is one of a series with animal photography central to each.
The eggs-travagant photography in “Beautiful Chickens is by Andrew Perris. The book is 122 pages and showcases forty of the world’s most distinctive breeds including the lithe and muscular Modern Game, the Dutch Barnevelder, the aptly named Leghorn and the extravagantly feathered Silkie. With descriptions of each breed alongside photos of them “posing as confidently as any leading lady in a Broadway show”.
To enter simply like our post on Facebook and leave us a comment telling us your favourite breed. Although not compulsory liking the ChickenGuard page will ensure you don’t miss any future promotions – more prizes and offers! The competition closes on Sunday 12th April at 11.59pm. So get your entry in now!
————-To enter simply like our post on Facebook ————-
Terms & Conditions for ChickenGuard Beautiful Chickens Prize Draw
- There are 5 prizes of the book Beautiful Chickens.
- Open to UK residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees and relatives of ChickenGuard.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 12th April 2017.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must leave a comment on the Facebook promotional post at http://bit.ly/LuckyAmazon telling us their favourite breed – one comment per person.
- The winners will be chosen at random.
- The winners will be informed by a reply to their comment plus a Facebook message within 28 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request and published in the ChickenGuard enewsletter and on social media.
- The Book will be sent within 7 days of the winner confirming their address.
- The promoter is ChickenGuard.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook
Comments are closed