ChickenGuard, Competition, News
Win a Personalised ChickenGuard T-Shirt
Princess Layer, Gregory Peck and the immortal HENrietta – just some of the names in the ChickenGuard “Hall of fame”.
Now you can win yourself a Personalised “I Love Chickens” T-Shirt. We are running a competition to find our top 5 names. We have Personalised ChickenGuard T-Shirts to GIVE AWAY to the best 5. The T-Shirts are one off totally original, unique and FREE cool cotton t-shirt personalised with your hens monica.
So send us your names – fun, funky or downright corny (keep it clean please) and the best 5 entries as chosen by our Hen Honcho Martin, will receive a personalised T-Shirt.
TO ENTER, simply go to our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/chickenguard/), and comment with the name of your hen, and a picture if you have it. Although not compulsory, liking the ChickenGuard page will ensure you don’t miss any future promotions – more prizes and offers!
The images will be going up on our Pinterest “Hen Hall of Fame” board with their monica.
The competition closes Sunday 19th November at 11.59pm – so ENTER NOW! Winners will be chosen at random & notified by Facebook message. (See below for full Ts&Cs).
Enter now to be in with a chance of winning. Visit our Facebook page and simply leave us a comment, with your hen’s name, and photo if you have one. And whilst not compulsory liking the ChickenGuard page ensures you don’t miss out on any of our promotions, giveaways and offers!
Terms & Conditions for ChickenGuard’s, Personalised T-Shirt Prize Draw
- There are five prizes of Personalised T-Shirts to be given away.
- Open to UK residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees and relatives of ChickenGuard.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on Sunday 19th November 2017.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must leave a comment on the Facebook promotional post at https://www.facebook.com/chickenguard telling us the name of their chicken – one comment per person. And please post an image if you have it.
- The winners will be chosen at random.
- The winners will be informed by a reply to their comment plus a Facebook message within 28 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request and published in the ChickenGuard enewsletter and on social media.
- The T-Shirts will be sent within 14 days of the winner confirming their address and T-Shirt details.
- The promoter is ChickenGuard.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook
Comments are closed