Statement of Limited Warranty 3 Year Warranty
Standard Warranty Period
The warranty period starts on the date as shown on the purchase receipt. The standard warranty period ends 2 years later for all ChickenGuard products incorporating an automated door opener and self-locking door.To upgrade this to a 3 year warranty all purchases must be registered within 90 days from date of purchase.
The processfor service and operating conditions of the Standard Warranty will be as described in the original warranty statement provided with the ChickenGuard product.
3 Year Limited Warranty: Redemption Process & Details:
- To redeem and claim the 3 Year Warranty on eligible products, all details must be registered online via
If you have any problems using the online registration site, please contact our Customer Supportteam via firstname.lastname@example.org or via the following telephone numbers.
- The 3 Year Warranty must be registeredno later than 90 daysfrom the invoice date to validate any claim(s).
- Upon registration you will be sent an email confirmation with notification of registration.
- Excluding sales directly from ChickenGuard, a copy of yourreceipt or invoice must be retained by you as proof of purchase.
- The 3 Year Warranty may be transferred to a third party. Proof of purchase from the original end consumer will be required.
- This offer only applies to new (which may include unused display and clearance) products which contain an automated ChickenGuard door opener – including Standard, Premium, Extreme, Pro and Eco or Locking Combi Premium, Locking Combi Extreme, Classic Combi Premium, Classic Combi Extreme, Locking Combi Premium Eco, Pro Door Kit, and AiO.
- This Promotion is only available to end user consumersand not, for the avoidance of doubt, to any company or organisation who has purchased their ChickenGuard product(s) for commercial use.
Extent Of 3 Year Limited Warranty
- In the event that ChickenGuard is unable to repair your product, ChickenGuard may, at its discretion, either exchange your existing product with a replacement product or provide you with a refund.
- When warranty service involves the exchange of a product or part, subject to applicable law, the item replaced becomes the property of ChickenGuard. The replacement may be a new or repaired item. The replacement item assumes the remaining warranty period of the original product.
- Remote technical support may also be provided for the product(s).
- Claim(s) for warranty service or technical support – To obtain a warranty service, please contact the ChickenGuard Customer Support Team via telephone or online via: email@example.com (UK Tel: 01223 855636 US Tel: 855 383 0430 INT Tel: +(44) 1223 855636)
- To make an extended warranty claim it is necessary to:
– Provide proof of a registered warranty, as per the e-mail confirmation sent at the time of online warranty registration(s).
– Provide a clear fault description and carry out any diagnostics if advised.
– Comply with any reasonable instructions from ChickenGuard or an Authorised Trade Partner to allow you to receive the warranty service.
- ChickenGuard makes no representation or guarantee that the ChickenGuard product(s) will operate uninterrupted or error free. Diagnostics, calibration and general maintenance and upkeep by the end user may be required from time to time.
- Services performed by ChickenGuard in rectifying damage or defect caused as a result of any excluded conditions shall be subject to additional charges for labour, transportation and parts. Any such fees to be agreed following diagnostics and prior to the works being carried out.
- Warranty Service or Replacement is not available to youif the product you present is:
- Damaged beyond repair;
- Damaged by insect, rodents or other wildlife infestations (e.g. red mite);
- In need of a repair not included in warranty service. (Periodic Maintenance and the repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear);
- Does not match the product model and serial number details as registered for warranty service;
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, warranty service does not include repair of failures caused by:
- Modification or attachments
- Accidents or misuse (to include without limitation failure to follow the instructions in the user manual)
- Unsuitable physical or operating environment
- Third party products e.g. consumables
- Maintenance by anyone other than ChickenGuard or a ChickenGuard Authorised Trade partner service provider.
- Operation of a product beyond the limit of its duty cycle or ChickenGuard’s manufacturer’s recommendations
- Non-standard or stock products, components, parts, material, software, or interfaces not furnished by ChickenGuard.
ChickenGuard and its third-party suppliers or resellers makes no other warranty, guarantee, or condition of any kind, whether express, implied, legal or statutory, with respect to the product(s), and to the extent permitted by applicable law. ChickenGuard specifically disclaims any implied, legal or statutory warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular, general or normal purpose, satisfactory quality, durability and warranties against latent defects.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- By registering your warranty, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- ChickenGuard shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claim(s) including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, and other relevant details of an entrant or claimant and/or the verification as to their qualifying purchase.
- ChickenGuard shall not be liable for any interruption to this promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- ChickenGuard reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Promotion.
- ChickenGuard reserves the right to amend the promotion in whole or part without prior notice or compensation
- ChickenGuard: Doodlehouses Ltd T/A ChickenGuard, Unit 2 Station Yard, Wilbraham Rd, Cambridge, CB21 5ET(Warranty applications must not be sent to this address, they will not be registered for the warranty promotion – online registration only via the link at the top of this document).